Does he want to kiss you?
Does that guy want to kiss you, or is he headed for the "Friend Zone"?
1. When you two are talking to each other alone, he usually looks:
At his feet or my feet.
Around, but not at me.
In my eyes.
2. If he ever touches me, it's usually:
A playful pat or something making a joke.
He's never touched me!
On the arm or hand.
3. When we're talking alone, his breath usually smells:
I've never noticed, or I don't get close enough to be able to tell.
Like whatever he just ate.
Fresh, like he's had a mint or something.
4. When we talk (choose the answer that is most correct):
He talks about sports a lot.
He always talks about himself.
He asks me a lot of questions about myself or what things I like.
5. When he's sitting near me or talking to me, his body language is:
Fidgety or nervous.
He leans back, and his legs or arms are crossed.
He leans forward.
6. When we're sitting somewhere he sits:
Two to three feet away from me.
Across the room or on another piece of furniture facing me.
Right next to me (like almost touching)..
7. How does he act when he's around me?
Goofy, like he's nervous.
He's always smiling and happy.