congratulations you are the ultimate doosh bag. Hated by 95% of the school and disliked by the other 5%. You are possibly the ugliest human being on the planet, and are somehow oblivious to the fact. you try to impress the ladies with your freaky cardtricks and shithouse shuffling... but it just doesnt work. You were once niknamed 'The sexual predator' for preying on year 8 girls at the school disco and a guy called rassac owes you a punch in the face.Retake Quiz
This quiz tells you what colour your personality matches.
Answer this Simple Question and Win 10% off code to shop on Dei.com.sg
Have you ever wondered if you are a whore? Well find out now!
this quiz is fucking amazing, you're gay if you don't like, sub and click notif
If Your Sexy .
Este quiz vai ser sobre a atriz/cantora/dubladora/modelo Dove Cameron!
Find out how big your dick is, kinda realistic (:
find out how well you know star Alicia Banit!
Find out the first letter of the person who is truly in love with you. Is it your best friend? Or the freak who sits behind you in Algebra? (GIRLS ONLY) :)
howX much do you know about star Xenia Goodwin?