you're jay! jay is the more 'attractive' 'popular' one. 90% of the time you talk about sex/lies, the other 10% is insulting will. Your 'stories' are mostly exaggerated. Dad is a complete twat to you, and claims your a poof. You have had a witnessed relationship, that was with chloe. Following advice from your dad, you keep in contact with her every minute, to make sure she isnt sucking off any other lad.Retake Quiz
This quiz tells you what colour your personality matches.
Answer this Simple Question and Win 10% off code to shop on Dei.com.sg
Have you ever wondered if you are a whore? Well find out now!
this quiz is fucking amazing, you're gay if you don't like, sub and click notif
This quiz tells you what you will look like and be like when your 16 +.
Este quiz vai ser sobre a atriz/cantora/dubladora/modelo Dove Cameron!
This quiz will tell you which professional soccer player you are most like.
find out how well you know star Alicia Banit!
Find out how big your dick is, kinda realistic (:
howX much do you know about star Xenia Goodwin?